Chief People Officer
What do we do?
At Connectel, we believe outstanding customer service is good business and our job is to make our customers successful in their customer service efforts.
As one of few ISO 27001 certified companies, we constantly strive to provide a smarter, more advanced, and more accessible customer service solution. Technology and human skills are the ultimate blend for any company striving to build long-lasting customer loyalty. We provide the technology and know-how, meaning our customers can focus on their customers, while our flexible and scalable technology helps them gather all customer interaction in one safe place.
Why do we need you?
We are a small, global company in a scale-up phase. Growth means more collogues joining us on our journey. Hence, focusing on hiring the right people, company culture and employee growth will be essential for our success. At the end of the day companies are made by people. In this context, we need a dedicated management team member to drive all people and culture initiatives across all functions. We have high ambitions and aims to be the best employer in our field – and this is where you come into the picture.
What you will do and why
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our people strategies. Basically, finding, hiring, onboarding, and developing talent. In addition, you will be a crucial advocate for our company culture and values. Finally, another critical task will be to support managers with expertise, tools, and operational tasks to run our daily business best.
The role is a spider-in-the-web function, meaning your job involves connecting all parts, especially internal communication. Since we are a relatively small company, many things are yet to be set, invented, and discovered, and sometimes broken processes must be fixed.
This is something that triggers you. You get to build as we grow and stay on top of what’s needed tomorrow, optimally making change and growth smooth and enjoyable. Your role will grow as the company grows. We are a remote work friendly company, so your location is of less importance, but certain tasks are better in person so occasional travel will be needed.
What will you do day-to-day
• Collaborating and meeting with colleagues
• Developing strategies, executing plans, and providing support for people-related processes
• Administrative tasks related to recruitment, talent management, competence development, change management, project management, coaching, compensation and benefits, health and safety, legal procedures, culture and development programs, etc
• Leading and participating in various projects in the role of project leader or project member
• Stay updated with the latest market-driven innovations and trends within HR and tech, and look to continually improve our ways of working
Qualifications you will need to have:
Ideally, you have a proactive mindset and a friendly approach. We need you to bring clarity, prioritize and nurture the positive vibe in a fast-moving and rapidly changing environment. To be prepared for this, we think you have:
• At least three years of experience in a People Partner role, preferably with overall responsibility for HR/People Operations
• Experience with formulating people strategies and successfully executing these
• Extensive knowledge of Swedish labor law and/or equivalent practical experience
• Administrative experience and interest in people-related activities, such as salaries, employment benefits, sick leave, time registration, etc
• Experience with HR tech tools
Qualities we would like you to have:
• Excellent communication skills (listening, negotiating, and presenting)
• Ability to build interpersonal relationships and facilitate team development training
• An enthusiastic attitude and positive mindset
• A leadership style that shows a high level of both integrity and empathy
• Decision-making and budgeting/business skills
Do you have a question?
For any questions, you are warmly welcome to contact:
Robin Leijon, CEO, at email@example.com
We are looking forward to reading your application 😊
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
Do you share our passion for rewarding interactions, digital presence and great service? At Connectel, we are customer-focused, solution-oriented and determined. Every day, an infinite number of customer interactions are carried out through our customer service system. Our vision is to provide the best possible conditions for the interactions to go smoothly. Do you want to join us?
At Connectel, we constantly strive to provide a smarter and easier customer service solution. Many of our customers are positioned as leaders in their industry. And being able to participate in their journey there with the help of our customer service solution is a privilege.
We learned early on how different companies have different needs and expectations of a customer service system. It is therefore important for us to offer a solution that is flexible and scalable, and where our customers can gather all communication in one safe place.
Chief People Officer
Loading application form