What We Do And Why It’s Important
Creating world-class customer experiences is not easy today. This fact is Connectel’s starting point - closing the gap between consumers and companies in a smooth way.
Our ambition is to make it easier for our customers to make their customers happy. Connecting people is our everyday business.
About The Job
As a Help Desk Engineer, you are entering a time when Connectel has seen rapid growth and needs to structure for scale. It is also a time when the focus is shifting toward artificial intelligence and bots that will fundamentally change our entire society. Connectel builds software that allows companies to create magical customer experiences enhanced by combining human + computer.
At Connectel, we know that our customers are our success, and through them, we can develop and take on new challenges. Therefore, our Help Desk Team is the heart of our company. We are now looking to hire another colleague who wants to be part of our journey and share the responsibility to provide our customers with world-class service. As a member of our Help Desk Team, you build strong relationships with customers, and you naturally collaborate with customer success, sales, marketing and product teams. Our ideal candidate is passionate about using their analytical ability to identify problems (read challenges), find solutions, and improve relationships.
For us, the helpdesk is not a support function but a critical value proposition. We are looking for you who think that customer loyalty is a key to growth and who love to come up with creative ideas to create, retain and develop good customer relationships. Our ideal colleague has a natural aptitude for service and can create "wow-experiences". You see solutions where others see problems, and you are motivated by helping the customer reach all the way. You are organized, systematic, stress-resistant, and intrigued by handling several customer cases simultaneously.
What you will do from day-to-day
- Handle incoming questions, service requests, and tickets via email, phone, and chat
- Manage technical requirements from customers
- Update our help center, product guides, and FAQ
- Collaborate with Customer Success to develop customer relations
- Collaborate with sales & marketing to contribute to additional sales
- Product management to manage requirements and contribute to new functionality
- Come up with new innovative ways to simplify and improve the customer experience
As a colleague, we are looking for you who are:
- Communicative. You quickly understand other people's situations and go all-in to find the solutions
- Motivated by helping people solve problems (we call them challenges)
- A team player who sees the team's success as the essential thing in daily work - helping a colleague comes naturally to you
- Fearless to take discussions, and you are constructive in dialogue with the customer to provide the best possible service
- Happy to have several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Service-oriented and a desire to make customers happy
- Technical understanding of software
- Business-oriented and a willingness to find efficiencies and improvements
- Good at listening in, asking the right questions, and understanding the customer's needs
- Previous experience from help desk work for a Saas company is an advantage
- Experience in troubleshooting is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of databases and Linux
- Interest in and easy-to-learn new IT systems
- Industry experience in customer service
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Relevant higher education is a merit
Good to know
You will be part of Connectel's Help Desk and Customer Success team based in the Stockholm area (but primarily working remotely). We prefer that you live around Stockholm, but this is not a requirement. You will report to our Head of customer success, Ken Persson.
We apply collective agreements.