If you have a passion for sales and technology and want to help companies and organizations on their journey, you might want to consider joining us as Sales Development Representative?
What do we do?
At Connectel, we constantly strive to provide a smarter and more accessible customer service solution. Many of our customers are positioned as leaders in their industry. And being able to participate in their journey with the help of our customer service solution is a privilege.
We learned early on how different companies have different needs and expectations of a customer service system. It is therefore vital for us to offer a solution that is flexible and scalable and where our customers can gather all communication in one safe place.
What you will do
- Develop knowledge of local markets, identify networking opportunities and potential customers
- Lead qualification and lead nurturing
- Reconnect and build relationships with older cold leads & stalled projects to help continuously build the pipeline
- Prospect potential clients through networking and finding the best way to connect with the decision-makers
- Escort clients through the purchasing process
- Establish and maintain customer relationships to increase referrals and market share
- Update and manage sales activities, leads and company information in CRM
Experience you will bring
- Fluent English - additional language skills are an advantage
- Experience in retail sales, customer service, inside sales, prospecting or equivalent (note that it's not a requirement that you've worked for a tech company before)
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset, and the ability to achieve set targets
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
Why join our team:
Working at Connectel means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work.
Connectel was born in 2008, founded by Jens and Robin Leijon, two brothers from Uppsala. It might sound like a cliche, but the journey did start in a garage - with the vision of lifting the entire customer service profession to new heights by providing solutions that meet all needs. A customer service platform that benefits both the customer and the company. We value long-term relationships with our customers and our employees.
You will be part of Connectel's sales team based in Stockholm (remote working is ok). We prefer that you live in the Stockholm area, but this is not a requirement. At the beginning of the role, you will receive the support you need for you to succeed in your role and report to the immediate manager. The role includes creating new leads, acting on inbound leads, and ensuring that these continue in our sales cycle.