Who we are and what we do:
At Connectel, we constantly strive to provide a smarter and easier customer service solution. Many of our customers are positioned as leaders in their industry. Connectel develops cutting edge technology to exceed the needs of companies’ customer service departments. Our comprehensive CCaaS (Contact Center as a Service) platform is continuously meeting new heights as we believe customer experiences should not be limited, ever.
Our team has been around since 2012 and the business has also taken a major step the recent years - ready to scale more. Our ambition is to make it easier for our customers to make their customers happy. Connecting people is our everyday business.
What you will do:
As Digital Marketing Manager and part of our digital and agile team, we see you as a data-driven and independent team player who wants to be involved in scaling Connectel globally. Striving to make our brand top of mind when companies are investing and developing their customer service function.
The role involves refining and executing our marketing strategies to implement these on digital channels. You will be responsible for driving growth and be a part of our revenue-generating team, working together with our Sales and Customer Success teams. You will be the driving force in our brand building and lead generation. As a person, you're equally creative as you are analytical, and value the importance of getting things done.
This means you will be responsible for:
- Manage e-mail marketing and marketing automation
- Be responsible for digital campaign management (ABM, Inbound)
- Maneuver our WordPress website to maximize lead generation and SEO functionality
- Be planning and managing paid media campaigns on multiple channels such as LinkedIn, Google ads, Facebook
- Responsible for coordination and collaboration of agencies and other partners
- Be responsible for our organic social media channels
- Actively work with analysis and data-driven optimization of ongoing campaigns in order to improve results
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- A relevant university degree in Marketing and at least 2-3 years of experience in B2B-marketing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to plan for and execute projects working independently
- Fluency in Swedish and English, in both speaking and writing
As a person, we would like you to have:
- Strong communicative skills who can present Connectel internally and externally
- Self-motivated and customer-focused
- A strategic mindset to create long-term goals and how to achieve them
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and determination to achieve and exceed targets
We would even appreciate it if you have:
- Previously been working in a CRM with marketing automation, such as HubSpot
- Experience from tech, SaaS, customer service or other relevant industries for this role
- Experience from Google ads, Linkedin Campaign Manager, GA and/or other analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A strategic mind with attention to details
Other important points:
The location of the position is in Stockholm or Uppsala, but we work flexibly remotely. We apply collective agreements.
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Your hiring manager are Robin Leijon, call him on +46 (0) 70 270 37 50, or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is 2022-01-31.