Who we are and what we do:
Creating world-class customer experiences is not easy today. This fact is Connectel’s starting point - closing the gap between consumers and companies in a smooth way. Our ambition is to make it easier for our customers to make their customers happy. Connecting people is our everyday business.
At Connectel, we constantly strive to provide a smarter and easier customer service solution. Many of our customers are positioned as leaders in their industry. And being able to participate in their journey there with the help of our customer service solution is a privilege.
We learned early on how different companies have different needs and expectations of a customer service system. It is therefore important for us to offer a solution that is flexible and scalable, and where our customers can gather all communication in one safe place.
Why we are looking for you:
Right now, Connectel is growing rapidly, and we want to keep developing our activities. Within ambition to grow we believe that it is not only important to focus on onboarding new partners in our network, but also to nurture our existing relationships. To meet our ambition to increase our partner network while delivering the same level of service for our current relationships, we need to expand our capacity. That is why we are looking for a new Partner Sales Manager to join our commercial team.
What you will do and why:
As Partner Sales Manager it is your prime responsibility to develop scalable revenue streams through both existing and new partners. This means that you will focus your efforts on nurturing sustainable relationships with our current partners, while also focussing on creating new ones with new partners. You are the go-to-person when it comes to our external commercial relationships, and you will report directly to our CRO Robin Leijon.
This means you will be responsible for:
- Creating a Partner Recruitment Strategy, including: types of partners, intermodal to support types, ROI forecast and Sales plan.
- Creating and maintaining sustainable and profitable relationships with our partners.
- Researching partner opportunities, establish initial contact including agreeing on primary targets, and develop strong relationships with the organisations desired to partner with.
- Creating Partner Enablement plans for each partner & developing the Partner Reward Programme.
- Ensuring retention of partners at high levels of sales and satisfaction.
- Ensuring clear communication both internally and externally relating to Partner updates and relevant information.
- Achieving Partner Sales targets.
What you will do on a daily basis:
- Staying in close contact with current and new partners and being their point of contact related to all commercial affairs.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Investigating new partner prospects and opportunities that align with our Partner Recruitment Strategy.
- Establishing contact with new partners and actively broker new relationships.
- Negotiating Partner contracts and nurturing relationships.
- Communicating any Partner related information and updates to both the internal organization and our external partners.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieving sales targets
- New partners onboarded according to strategy
- Partner retention and sales development
- Improving the partner sales funnel as a whole
As a professional, we would like you to have:
- A relevant academic degree e.g., Business and/or Engineering
- 2+ years of experience within a similar enterprise sales role
- 2+ years of experience within the SaaS or CCAAS/customer contact centre industry
- Experience with creating and maintaining scalable business models
- Experience with negotiating new contracts/partnerships/agreements
As a person, we would like you to have:
- A strategic mindset to create long-term goals and how to achieve them
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and determination to achieve and exceed targets
- Curious with an eagerness to learn
- Strong diplomatic skills to negate conflict and improve relationships
- Strong communicative skills to represent Connectel externally as well as conveying Partner related information and updates
We would even appreciate it if you have:
- Experience with creating partner recruitment strategies
- Experience leading teams and/or partner/client portfolios in a similar industry
Other important points:
The location of the position is in Stockholm, but we work flexibly remotely. We apply collective agreements.
If you want to join our awesome team, apply for the job! Do you want to know more? Your hiring manager are Robin Leijon, call him on +46 (0) 70 270 37 50, or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last day to apply is 2022-01-31.